Scott McKenna, a Church of Scotland minister in Mayfield Salisbury Parish Church of Scotland, Edinburgh, has allowed his pulpit to be used to promote many false religions during what their church there has called the ‘Festival of Faiths’.Read More
Virtually all of the churches out there, who profess to be ‘Christian’, claim to love Christ and God’s Word. However, there are many Churches that clearly do not, which can be seen by those who are inside and outside the Church alike (Matthew 7:16, 20). While often we cannot tell from the outside looking in, and we should always guard against rash judgement, but sometimes we can see clear and obvious signs of apostasy. In such cases, where clear signs are to be seen, it is the duty of the Christian to raise his or her voice in opposition...Read More
On Saturday July 16th many evangelicals joined hands, in the name of unity in Jesus Christ, at an event called Together 2016. The event was organised by Nick Hall of PULSE and it included many professing Christian celebrities. “Together 2016 is about laying aside what divides us to lift up Jesus who unites us,” Nick Hall told Christian News Network. “We are coming together in historic unity to pray for a reset for our nation.” It sounds wonderful on the surface, as Jesus himself prayed for unity in the body of Christ in John 17, and we also read...Read More
- VLOG: Pope Francis’ Christmas Tweets and the Jesuit’s Approach to the Bible
- Full Armor Radio: 11.17.2017 – Mediatorial Work of Christ and the Doctrine of Justification (Paul Flynn Interview)
- JD Hall’s Pulpit & Pen ‘Discernment’ Bubble, Boasting and Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: The Best Christian Bookshop in the World?
- Desiring God and John Piper’s Works ‘Final Salvation’ and False Gospel