“[A]ll accustomed to meet on the day which is denominated Sunday, for reading the Scriptures, prayer, exhortation and communion. The assemblies met on Sunday, because this is the first day on which God, having changed the darkness and the elements, created the world, and because Jesus our Lord on this day arose from the dead.” –Justin Martyr, who died about 160A.D.Read More
- VLOG: Pope Francis’ Christmas Tweets and the Jesuit’s Approach to the Bible
- Full Armor Radio: 11.17.2017 – Mediatorial Work of Christ and the Doctrine of Justification (Paul Flynn Interview)
- JD Hall’s Pulpit & Pen ‘Discernment’ Bubble, Boasting and Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: The Best Christian Bookshop in the World?
- Desiring God and John Piper’s Works ‘Final Salvation’ and False Gospel