Full Armor Radio: In this episode I discuss the mediatorial work of Christ, the doctrine of justification, and how to properly deal with controversy with my guest Paul Flynn of Megiddo Media.
About The Author
Paul Flynn is the founder of Megiddo Films and Megiddo Radio. He has been saved by God's grace alone since 2009 from alcoholism, metal music and other sins that have offended a Holy God. Paul is married to his wife Faith and has two children, Rachel and Rebecca. The Flynns are members of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland.
October 28, 2016
- VLOG: Christian Minister Crowd Surfs at End of Service
- VLOG: Pope Francis’ Christmas Tweets and the Jesuit’s Approach to the Bible
- Full Armor Radio: 11.17.2017 – Mediatorial Work of Christ and the Doctrine of Justification (Paul Flynn Interview)
- JD Hall’s Pulpit & Pen ‘Discernment’ Bubble, Boasting and Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: The Best Christian Bookshop in the World?