Full Armor Radio: In this episode I discuss the mediatorial work of Christ, the doctrine of justification, and how to properly deal with controversy with my guest Paul Flynn of Megiddo Media.
About The Author
Paul Flynn is the founder of Megiddo Films and Megiddo Radio. He has been saved by God's grace alone since 2009 from alcoholism, metal music and other sins that have offended a Holy God. Paul is married to his wife Faith and has two children, Rachel and Rebecca. The Flynns are members of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland.
September 17, 2016
November 5, 2016
- Richard Bennett on Modern Evangelism and its Corruption of the Gospel
- Cambridge KJV Concord Wide Margin Bible in Goatskin Leather | Unboxing and Review
- VLOG: Save the 8th Rally Report and Footage Showing Tens of Thousands at Rally
- Three Reasons to Study Church History
- VLOG: Christian Minister Crowd Surfs at End of Service