About The Author
Paul Flynn is the founder of Megiddo Films and Megiddo Radio. He has been saved by God’s grace alone since 2009 from alcoholism, metal music and other sins that have offended a Holy God. Paul is married to his wife Faith and has two children, Rachel and Rebecca. The Flynns are members of Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland.
November 10, 2017
- Full Armor Radio: 11.17.2017 – Mediatorial Work of Christ and the Doctrine of Justification (Paul Flynn Interview)
- JD Hall’s Pulpit & Pen ‘Discernment’ Bubble, Boasting and Hypocrisy
- VIDEO: The Best Christian Bookshop in the World?
- Desiring God and John Piper’s Works ‘Final Salvation’ and False Gospel
- Why Megiddo Radio Needed to Leave the WVW Broadcast Network